About

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blogging and Trying My Luck in Contests

I started blogging in 2008 to share what I love and appreciate most about being Asian. Later, I came up with a blog to vent some of my sentiments about not being able to do what I wanted to do after giving birth to my first son. Before I got married in 2005, I thought I was ready for the big change. But as most new moms would later learn, motherhood entails a lot more than not getting enough sleep and missing out-of-town trips with friends.


This year, however, I was able to go places. Many thanks to my sponsors ;) you know who you are! And this year, I am hoping I can debut with another blog to feature another aspect of my life :) I am trying my luck and joining 
Gagay MD is celebrating her 4th year in blogging this July and having a FREE 4-Year Domain and Hosting Giveaway. You can check the mechanics when you click the badge on my sidebar. 

2 comments:

good luck! ako din naghahanap ng mga sponsor, the more the better. followed you here from the wkend caravan, super late na.

visit me if you can.

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

dropping by! cool site you have here! are u a nurse or a doctor?

have a good day!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More