About

Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Taste of Boracay

5-
Boracay is known as one of the best tropical beaches in the world. Being sun worshippers, my sisters and I love to go to the beach. Well, I'm not such a swimmer when it comes to the open water, but I do love to laze by the shore.

In an airline seat sale last year (10/10/10), we bought tickets to Boracay. But since we could not get a return flight from Caticlan, we decided to fly from Iloilo. At the same time, we hoped we could go around Iloilo in a Day Tour. I haven't really visited the city because I was still very young when we had a brief stopover in Iloilo. And then my last stopover in Iloilo was in the late 90s when I took the ferry in returning to Manila from a family vacation in Mindanao.

Actually, because of the seat sale, we bought 2 sets of tickets. Obviously, we really wanted to go to Boracay! We were not able to use the first set. Fortunately, the second set was utilized. When we got to the Terminal 3, we learned that our flight was cancelled. We were, however, accommodated in the next flight. Nevermind that it was via Kalibo and that we arrived past 8pm in Caticlan Jetty Port. Kalibo flight was 7pm and Cebu Pacific rented a bus to transfer all passengers to Caticlan.We just got in time for the last trip to Boracay!

Finally, after nearly giving up on the idea, my sister and I were able to push through with our Boracay Escape!









2 comments:

Boracay is indeed a paradise place.

------------------
boracay resort

Great Post! It's very nice to read this info from someone that actually knows what they are talking about.
residential property management services

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More