About

Monday, February 7, 2011

Scratch-Proofing Gear

I think more men are prone to have their tech gear scratched because most women have fun dressing up even their gadgets ;) Men, in my perception, prefer to keep things at a bare minimum, unless called for. And those who could hardly care but sport their new tech toy run the risk of disappointment.

Good thing they have these invisible shield invented. I saw a retailer at SM Annex a few months ago and, as far as I saw, they were careful in installing it to make sure your tech gear is protected without the nuisance of bulging rubber and leather cases.

I just watched this video from Zagg.com and I have to admit I was scared to even try..



I am just glad my HTC's protected when I got it. Whew!

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More