About

Monday, December 5, 2011

Take the 7-Day YSA 2-in-1 Challenge

I have been contemplating whether to write about beauty in this (health) blog or not. But after much consideration, beauty is, after all, achieved with good health. So from now on, I will try to share what I have learned (and will embark on) about trying to keep that youthful Filipina glow ;)

People have different skin types and our body chemicals interact differently. So it’s pretty much hard to recommend one ultimate beauty product that does it all. What works for me, may not work for you and vice versa. Moreover, we have different problem areas that need different solutions. At one time, a product may work for me, and then I’d have to shift to another one when circumstances change. So if you haven’t found the beauty regimen that works for you, don’t lose hope.

I am very practical when it comes to harboring a regular beauty regimen. My choice must be safe and effective. It’d be a bonus if it won’t cost so much. The most important, for me, is using the right kind of soap. I use different soaps for different seasons because I have to help my skin adapt to temperature and humidity. I’m a sun worshipper, too. Aside from applying sunblock, I use whitening soap to get my skin color back. If you’re wondering why I want to get back my awful pale color, leave a comment below and I will visit you/email you why.

And lately, I’ve been neglectful in bringing an umbrella when I go out. In effect, a couple of uneven marks have been bothering me lately. I’ll be posting photos soon so you can see how they look. I’ve decided to focus on my sunburned feet (sandal and shoe marks), dark knees (kneeling) and stretch marks (pregnancy).
So, I’m taking Alex’s (Gonzaga) testimonial a bit more seriously and embarking on a 7-day YSA 2-in-1 Challenge. YSA Botanica 2-in-1 Papaya with Kojic Acid was recently launched at Watsons in SM Megamall. With kojic acid preventing skin darkening, papaya enzymes’ skin lightening becomes fast and effective. YSA Botanica is known for quality nature-based skincare products.

I’ve attended several trainings on how beauty products are made. While only a handful of ingredients can actually make up a skin care product, more are added to improve and add value. For safety, I prefer to use skin care products with natural ingredients. I’m happy to try YSA Botanica 2-in-1 Papaya with Kojic Acid soap and lotion. 

 See you in 7 days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More